Click here to check if anything new just came in.
September 18 2014
So here it is. These are the primes of ℤ[√-1], ℤ[√-2], ℤ[(1+√-3)/2], ℤ[√-5], ℤ[√-6], and ℤ[(1+√-7)/2], all in one picture (at the top) and individually (in that order, below.)
The reason these rings are interesting is that each of them consists of solutions to quadratic equations x²+bx+c=0 where b and c are integers and b²-4c is some square times -1, -2, -3, -5, -6, or -7, respectively.
(thx ebering for the idea)
I have received various messages from people who actually tried some of these games and got back horrifying, emotionally and physically scarring results.
Play at your own risk.
- hide and seek: playing cat and mouse with a possessed doll
- fortune: asking spirits for your entire future
- things you never want to do: a collection of dare-devil activities
- midnight man: summoning a demon
- how to actually contact blood mary: self-explanatory
- living doll: inducing a spirit to possess a doll
- concentrate: a game to figure out how you will die
- kokkuri-san: summon a spirit to ask about the future
- three kings: access to another dimension
- shoe box telephone: communication with the dead
- elevator game: access to another world you may or may not get out of
- bath game: summoning a ghost that will follow you around all day
- cat scratch: to summon a spirit that leave claw marks on your back
- sandman game: persons body feels much heavier
- baby blue: to summon an evil baby spirit
- light as a feather: make person’s body light enough to lift up with fingers
Maybe Soup is currently being updated? I'll try again automatically in a few seconds...